USD120 per person
These single-day experiences are for all the ocean lovers! If you want to live a truly enriching experience, look no further. Spend the whole day discovering the most amazing wonders of the Southern Pacific Coast of Costa Rica while contributing to the protection of the oceans.
This remarkable center recently opened its doors in Ojochal near Uvita. Their single-day experiences will exceed your expectations of a classic boat tour!
Be surrounded by passionate marine biologists and naturalists, take part in water quality testing or data collection, and learn from their vast knowledge and innovative equipment.
- Snorkeling Tour to Caño Island: $145 per person (full day – lunch included)
- Scuba Diving Tour to Caño Island: $196 per person (full day – lunch included)
- Whale Monitoring Tour: $120 per person (full day – lunch included)
- Private Mangrove Tour: from $500 per group (half day – snack included)
- Private Pelagic Experience: from $1,250 per group (full day – lunch included)
More information upon request. 13% IVA will be added to the above prices.
Departure Time6:30AM or 7:00AM
Dress CodeComfortable light clothing, bathing suit, sunblock, small waterproof bag if you have, sandals or flip-flop.
IncludedBilingual GuideEquipmentFruits or snackLunchWater